Thursday 8 December 2011

Conclusion

The group as a whole worked really well together, supporting each other when needed and accepting each others strengths and weaknesses. I am proud of the animation which we created and feel that the hours of work have been worth it. Although I do feel that more time should have been given to us to complete this project as there are certain parts to the animation that would have benefited from not being rushed.

I feel I was the weak link within the group but I did try to support and work as hard as I could to make up for this. I have gained many more skills within 3D Max with the help of my group members and towards the end of the assignment began to enjoy the modeling aspect where as before it felt like a chore.

I hope that Des and Jacquie are pleased with the work we have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment