Thursday 8 December 2011

Biped Attempt

My skills in 3D Max are limited but there were a few things I wanted to try. In our scenes Des is walking through the Guildhall, opening doors as he goes. I wanted to try and use a biped with my hand to make the hand open the door. I searched for a tutorial which may help with my understanding of how it works as they are the best way for me to learn.

After spending several hours trying to get the hand to move I had to give in as I was getting no where fast and time was not on my side. After talking with the group they agreed that this was ok.

The following images are screenshots from my attempts:




I was really disappointed in myself that I was not able to grasp the concept of how this worked and it still bugs me that I did not complete it as I feel the animation would have benefited from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment